Compact Manure Spreaders for the Smallholder, Horse Owner and Traditional Farmer
The benefits of manure from horses and other domesticated livestock has long been recognised as ‘the’ natural food for all plants. Be it pasture for grazing and hay, wheat for milling or vegetables for eating, manure provides the essential nutrients for plant growth and a healthy sustainable land….and if you keep livestock…you get it for free!
The Millcreek range of compact manure spreaders are specifically designed for use by smallholders, private horse owners, commercial equestrian centres and smaller/organic farmers. With nine models, available in seven sizes and either ‘ground’ or ‘PTO’ driven, Millcreek spreaders can be easily operated by machines as small as ride on mowers, through ATV’s, 4×4’s and traditional tractors.
In production since 1986 the Millcreek range has been refined over the years and helped thousands of customers manage their muck and enhance their land. The proven Millcreek ‘rear discharge’ spreader design features:
- Low wide beds, for easy loading by hand or mechanical loader
- Tough oven baked powder coated steel bodies with ‘rot free’ recycled plastic board floors for a long life in the harshest farm environments
- Heavy duty ‘T-rod’ apron (conveyor) chains and roller drive chains
- Simple low maintenance designs allow engagement/disengagement of the rear beater and apron chain mechanisms as and when required
- Easy to achieve even and consistent spread patterns
- Low centre of gravity for safe use traversing when steep slopes