£7,295.00 ex VAT / £8,754.00 inc VAT
All prices exclude delivery. Please contact us for a delivery cost to your location
Please select a model from the below drop-down list for any Price differences specific to your Spreader model.
- 3.92m3 (5.18 cu yds) heaped capacity (that’s typically up to around 3.5 ton fully laden with well rotted wet manure)
- Dual horizontal rear beaters for maximum shredding action
- Like all Millcreek spreaders, the ’97XL’ is often used for spreading materials other than manures, including compost and green waste, grass clippings, bark mulch, sand/rubber mixes (riding surfaces) and fresh cut long stalk grasses for specialist pasture rejuvenation projects
Exactly the same body length and width as the Model 97, the Model 97XL has taller ‘greedy board’ side extensions (increasing capacity by 27%) and the addition of an upper beater.
The dual rear beaters will handle and shred heavy matted strawy manures with ease.
Only a 30hp (min) tractor is required to operate the Model 97XL.
- PTO driven, dual horizontal beater, rear discharge
Rated Capacity (ASAE S324.1 standard method)
- Heaped 3.92m3 (138cuft)
- Level 2.52m3 (89cuft)
- L=2.89m (9’6″)
- W=1.40m (4’7″) + body flare
- H=0.66m (2’2″)
- L=4.11m (13’6″)
- W=2.06m (6’9″)
- H=1.21m (4’8″)
Wheels, Tyres & Track
- 9.5″ x 16″ Ribbed pattern tyres on 6 bolt steel wheels
- 1.82m (6′”) track width (centrline tyre to centreline tyre)
Approx Unladen Weight (standard spec.)
- 655Kg (1,440lbs)
- All steel MIG welded construction body
- Oven baked powder coat finish
- 20mm high density re-cycled plastic non-rotting floor
- 9mm T-rod Apron Chains
- PTO Gearbox and #RC50 Roller Chain for Beater and Apron Drive
- Sealed Bearings
- Folding jack stand as standard