£2,745.00 ex VAT / £3,294.00 inc VAT
All prices exclude delivery. Please contact us for a delivery cost to your location
Please select a model from the below drop-down list for any Price differences specific to your Spreader model.
- 0.79m3 (1.03 cu yds) heaped capacity (that’s typically around 0.5 ton of wet well rotted manure)
- Low height of just 68cm (27″) for easy hand or mechanical loading, and only 1.19m (3’11”) overall width
- Tow with almost any vehicle (15hp min. recommended)
- Proven, simple and reliable ‘ground driven’ design… Patented over 100 years ago!
- Tough enough to cope with heavy rotted farm yard manure, and deep litter bedding!
Our smallest and best selling spreader! Compact, easily manoeuvrable by hand and ideal for use behind the widest range of tow vehicles from 15hp ride-on mowers and 250cc ATV’s on up. Like all of our ‘Ground Drive’ models, simply load it up, drive to where you want to spread, engage the control levers, and drive forward at a fast walking pace to spread the muck quickly and evenly.
- Ground wheel driven, single horizontal beater, rear discharge
Rated Capacity (ASAE S324.1 standard method)
- Heaped 0.79m3 (28cuft)
- Level 0.45m3 (18cuft)
- L=1.83m (6′)
- W=0.71m (2’4″) + body flare
- H=0.38m (1’3″)
- L=2.82m (9’3″)
- W=1.19m (3’11”)
- H=0.68m (2’3″)
Wheels, Tyres & Track
- 6″ x 12″ Agricultural traction tyres on 4 bolt steel wheels
- 1.02m (3’4″) track width (centrline tyre to centreline tyre)
Approx Unladen Weight (standard spec.)
- 184Kg (405lbs)
- All steel MIG welded construction body
- Oven baked powder coat finish
- 20mm high density re-cycled plastic non-rotting floor
- 9mm T-rod Apron Chains
- #RC50 Roller Chain for Beater Drive
- Sealed Bearings